Saturday, November 2, 2013

Three Years....


It's amazing to think what has happened in the three years since I stopped blogging.  Grady is almost 6, Finley is 4 1/2 (going on 15) and we had added our last baby to our family - Logan (17 months).  I look at the pictures of G and F from that last blog post three years ago and they take my breath away.  It's almost as if I cannot remember them being that little And now we Logan who is the same age as Finley was in those pictures below.  I don't want to forget anything. I want to soak in their smells, their giggles, their tears, their touch, their smiles, their hiccups.... everything!


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome back!
I've been known to take a break here or there, but never that long. :)
The photo of your littles is adorable!
Happy NaBloPoMo!

November 3, 2013 at 8:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home